Saturday, April 4, 2009

Waffles Supreme

Ingredients:
2 heaping scoops of HMR® 120 Shake (Vanilla or Chocolate)
Pinch of baking powder
1/4 - 1/3 cup of water
Fresh or Frozen Fruit
Non-caloric sweetener
Fat-free whipped topping
Sugar-free/Low-calorie maple syrup

Directions:
Heat waffle iron on lowest setting and coat with non-stick cook spray. In small bowl mix shake powder and water, stir quickly. Mixture will be too thick to pour, and a bit sticky-use rubber spatula to assist into waffle iron.

While waffles bake, prepare fruit topping. One option is to heat frozen berries in microwave until syrupy, add non-caloric sweetener to taste if desired to sweeten tartness of berries.

Transfer waffles carefully to plate, add toppings of choice and ENJOY!

Calories: 240 (before toppings) Shake servings: 2

I forget where I found this recipe, sorry.

2 comments:

  1. thank you SO much for this recipe. i'm doing hmr and have been craving bready things something fierce. you just saved me!

    and this isn't bad at all! could eat it every morning for breakfast, in fact, i think i will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carla,
    I'm wondering if you're still on HMR. I'm your neighbor in Windham, and I've been on this for 9 weeks. I also go to DMC. I'm going into transitioin next week, and could use some advice on how it worked for you.

    ReplyDelete